1. utterly unconcerned about the consequences of some action; without caution; careless (usually followed by of ): to be reckless of danger.
2. characterized by or proceeding from such carelessness: reckless extravagance.
* Now, I know there’s a bit of confusion out there on the word “reckless” which I was I have the definition posted above. I would just like to point out that it’s ONLY considered “reckless” when…
You’re ABOVE the influence
You actually do something worth receiving the title
People actually care enough to know what the hell you do that’s so “bad”
Please #GetOnMyLevel and stop dreaming MOTHAF*CKAS of America. *
PS: To those of you reading this, please be completely aware that I WAS NOT on some “good sh*t” when typing this up. If you want to be reckless HMU and along with my boys, we will personally take the time and bring you through the full course of Reckless 101!
Who is apart of #KissFamTeam?
A few people out there have questioned me as to what #KissFamTeam means. #KissFamTeam stands for the people that I “approve” of and will be there for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
“Fam”: Blood relatives (obviously) plus:
- BROTHERS: Tyler Delorey and CJ Ellison
- SISTERS: Amanda Dulmaine, Sam Santora, Alexis McKeon, Kayla Collette, Jailyn King, Bianca Dintino, Christina Gerardi, Kassy Ocasio, Kathrynn Lemiuex and Aryuana Perez
“Team”: HN Boyz (past & present; you know who you are), SELECT HN Girls (past & present; you know who you are), ALL exes/ex-wives I’m on GOOD terms with, Franki Fresolo, Dan Cowern, Abby Pinto and Gabby Peak
What you see above isn’t a list of people that took time to come up with and think about, it’s a list straight off the top of the head of people to be cared about and for.
* To the people who aren’t on this list it doesn’t mean you’re not important to me, all it means is that you’re either apart of my #AquaintanceWing or #LoversWing. No one questioned what those two meant so you were’nt mentioned! So don’t worry. *
Time for some Booker T Love
Randy Savage Cause of Death Revealed
WWE legend Randy Savage (a/k/a Randy Poffo) died due to a condition known as ventricular fibrulation, according to his brother Lanny Poffo. The condition is described as a severely abnormal heart rhythm that can lead to fainting or heart attacks “What it means to me is, it was a beautiful way to die,” Poffo told Bright House Sports Network. “It’s quick and painless.” Savage died on May 20 at age 58.
RIP Mach…you’ll always be the “Cream of the Crop” and Macho Madness will run forever!
If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.